E J Curtis - Fur & Feathers
Fur & Feathers is the title of the forthcoming exhibition by EJ Curtis at the Angles Theatre Wisbech. Curated by Atelier East Fur & Feathers is a collection of stunning portraits, painted, printed and drawn, of domestic and farm animals with particular attention to rare breed poultry!
As a self-taught artist living on a smallholding in Norfolk, EJ Curtis’s love of art has grown with her love of chickens and ducks. Inspired by her first six hens Emma now has many animals and not only does she use them as her inspiration, she also takes commissions from other animal lovers.
Obviously a very talented and skilled artist, already achieving a very high standard of work that many other artists would envy, Emma still feels that she is learning and has more to learn. She is currently studying for a diploma in Pet Portraiture with London Art College.
4 - 30 May at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
Opening reception 4th May from 6-8pm
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Carol Oldfield - Animal Art - 4 Oct- 30 Oct 2009
- Penny Carkeek - Landscapes
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition 1-31 July 2009
- Natasha Allen - Decor
- Karen Radenkova - Seashores & Secrets
- Trish Collyer - Picture This! Exhibition - 15 Jan - 03 Mar 2011
- Once Upon A Time - Suzanne Woolcott: 26 June - 21 July 2012
- Neville Palmer – Digital Graphics
- Bethe Bronson - Reflect
- Rosemary Harvey - Architectural Landscapes