Natasha Allen - Decor
Décor is a collection of fresh, funky, affordable and inspiring paintings and prints by nationally renowned illustrative artist, Natasha Allen. Natasha creates beautiful modern portraits which have a really fashionable twist to them.
‘My work is predominantly figurative and inspired by a personal love of fashion illustration, pattern and decorative art from the early 1900’s. I have a loose, romantic style of painting which is controlled with black ink and I love the fluidity of watercolour and the way two colours can blend and run into each other, creating unique patterns as they dry,‘ says Natasha.
5th – 31st October 2008 at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
Opening reception: 6-8pm on Sunday 5 October.
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- January Sale
- Carol Oldfield - Animal Art - 4 Oct- 30 Oct 2009
- E J Curtis - Fur & Feathers
- Helen Free – Silk
- Atelier East Exhibitions 2007
- Bob Ledger - Near & Far
- This is My Life - Photography Exhibition by Young People
- Louise Stebbings - Impressions
- Neville Palmer – Digital Graphics
- Gill Repper - Solo Show - 2 Aug - 4 Sept 2009