Karen Radenkova - Seashores & Secrets
Karen Radenkova’s stunning photorealistic paintings need to be seen to be appreciated, they are beautiful moments of reality captured as they were seen by this talented self-taught artist.
Karen’s favourite medium is oil, but she also works in pastel. Her preference of subject is portraiture, either human or animal, as she enjoys the challenge of catching the essence of the soul and personality in the eyes.
Karen’s real fascination is with light and the way light falls. She feels very fortunate to live in the fens where she can watch the suns course all year round across the large Fen skies.
5th April to 2nd May at the Angles Theatre, Wisbech.
Opening reception 6-8pm on Sunday 5th April.
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Karen Radenkova
- Moments in Time - Karen Radenkova: 5 November - 1 December 2011
- Karen Radenkova receives Best in Show Award for Rhea
- CALL FOR ARTISTS - 7th Annual Summer Exhibition
- WWT Sculpture Commission for Atelier East’s Karen Harvey
- Jennie Clare – Solo Exhibition
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition - 12 Aug - 24 Sept 2011
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition 1-31 July 2009
- Competition: Fenland Photographer of the Year 2012
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition