Neville Palmer was born in Wisbech in 1944 and has worked as an artist for the past forty-five years.
“Initially with photography and then through the making of sculpture, drawing with oil-pastels, and painting with acrylics, my work has been almost exclusively an involvement with a form of abstraction and with light and colour. As for subject matter this has been an attraction towards things perceived rather than seen.
In recent years my artistic toolbox has been extended with the use of a computer for the creation and manipulation of digital images and this in turn has prompted, for the first time in my work, a series of limited edition prints.”
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Neville Palmer – Digital Graphics
- Neville Palmer - Recent Digital Prints : 02 Sept - 06 Oct 2011
- Neville Palmer - Forty Years On
- Louise Stebbing
- Karen Radenkova receives Best in Show Award for Rhea
- Once Upon A Time - Suzanne Woolcott: 26 June - 21 July 2012
- Penny Carkeek
- Hannah Robinson
- CALL FOR ARTISTS - 7th Annual Summer Exhibition
- Horsefair Art Trail 1-4 July 2009