Educated in Canterbury at the Simon Langton School Rosemary then studied art at Mander College, Bedford, prior to starting a family. After moving to Chatteris, Rosemary went on to design interiors and create exclusive individual gowns for weddings. She also designed and created couture for celebrities and socialites.
Rosemary has lived in Whittlesey for 16 years having renovated a beautiful Georgian town house which was derelict when she found it. She finds a wealth of subjects to choose from in the local area and specialises mostly in architectural drawings, as well the occasional portrait.
Contact us to find out more about Rosemary!
One Response to “Rosemary Harvey”
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Rosemary Harvey - Architectural Landscapes
- Rosemary Harvey : Architectual Landscapes - 29 June - 27 December 2011
- Rosemary Harvey Exhibiting at the Octagon Gallery Wisbech
- Young Curators take Whittlesey Tour with The March Society
- Exhibition at Betty’s Tearooms, Whittlesey
- Have You Got Something To Say About Wisbech?
- Natasha Allen - Decor
- Penny Carkeek
- Whittlesey Children’s Centre - Summer Mural Project 2011
- Colin Watson