Skylark Studios - new classes and courses
Looking for something inspiring to do now that the days are getting longer and brighter? Well theres lots to choose from at Skylark Studios!
Drawing, oil pastels, soft pastels, watercolour, acrylic, gouache, pen and wash, wood engraving, etching, drypoint, lino printing… one day classes, two day workshops, ten week courses… inspired?! Visit www.skylarkstudios.co.uk to find out more!
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Skylark Studios… whats going on?
- Strokes & Styles from Skylark: 4 February - 1 March 2012
- Earth Day - Scrap Heap Art Challenge - 22 April 2010
- Artist’s Networking Event - Wisbech - 22 Sept 2011
- Louise Stebbing’s - Open Studio
- Big Draw! Make Your Mark on the Future!
- Oasis Adults get Arty Crafty
- Wildlife Inspired Mural at Manea Primary School
- Fenland Scrapstore - Join Us for the Opening on 16th July 2011!
- Poetry Workshop for World Wetlands Day - Feb 2nd 2013