Upwell Health Centre - Exhibition (Feb - Jun 2010)
We have been working with the lovely team at the Upwell Health Centre to provide a beautiful and captivating exhibition… hoorah!
At the moment the Health Centre walls are full of marvelous work by Penny Carkeek, Rosemary Harvey, Fabia Claris, David Lewis, Colin Watson and Louise Stebbing.
When the current exhibition comes down on 22nd June a new set of inspiring artworks by super artists such as Neville Palmer and Richard Allen, will then take its place.
The exhibition has been coordinated to help brighten up the Health Centre with colour and interest and has been well received by the community. You can pop in and see the work during the normal opening hours.
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Upwell Health Centre Exhibition - 1 July - 29 October 2011
- Drawings & Paintings - Colin Watson & David Lewis - 1-30 Nov
- Exhibition at Betty’s Tearooms, Whittlesey
- Neville Palmer - Forty Years On
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition: 27 July - 15 September 2012
- Neville Palmer - Recent Digital Prints : 02 Sept - 06 Oct 2011
- VOTE HERE: For Your Summer Exhibition ‘Best in Show’ 2012
- 2012 Programme of Exhibitions at Octavia View
- Fenland Landscapes Exhibition - Opening Event - Friday 10 Dec
- January Sale