Neville Palmer - Recent Digital Prints : 02 Sept - 06 Oct 2011
We are delighted to bring you an exhibition of Recent Digital Prints by Neville Palmer which will run from the 3rd September to 6th October at Octavia View, Wisbech, with a private view on Friday 2nd September from 7pm to 9pm.
During his career as an artist Neville Palmer has created many pieces of art, in a variety of mediums, but his journey began with sculptures due to a difficulty in colour recognition. Today, however, Neville works with colours in a digital format to create amazing mosaic styled artwork; the artwork captivates the viewer leading them on an amazing visual journey.
“Recently I have engaged with the digital workspace, employing the facility of the technology to modify existing images. Alongside other explorations I have this past year transformed a series of large oil pastels from the early 1980’s. These are exhibited here alongside some other recent and similar work.” Says Neville of his current work.
As part of The Heritage Weekend, on Saturday 10th September there will be a chance to come along to Octavia View and meet the artist; Neville will be at Octavia View from 2pm to 4pm and welcomes everyone to come along and have a chat while seeing all his work that’s on display.
The private view of Neville’s work is open to friends, family and specially selected guests with free refreshments; if you would like to attend the evening please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- Neville Palmer - Forty Years On
- Neville Palmer – Digital Graphics
- Benedict Mayer : Prints 2009-2011 at Octavia View
- Neville Palmer
- Call for Artists - Exhibit with Atelier East in 2012
- Special Invitation - Join the Young Curators to Celebrate!
- 5th Annual Summer Exhibition - 7 Aug - 18 Sept 2010
- Madeleine Rumbelow - Portraiture : 06 Aug - 01 Sept 2011
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition - 12 Aug - 24 Sept 2011
- CALL FOR ARTISTS - 7th Annual Summer Exhibition