And the 2011 ‘Best in Show’ Award goes to…
… Rene Viner, who’s painting ‘Misty Morn’ received a whopping 48 votes from the public who voted online, and at Wisbech & Fenland Museum in their droves!
The Summer Exhibition has been Atelier East’s greatest one yet, pulling in over 2000 visitors from all across East Anglia and beyond. We were really pleased to be back at Wisbech and Fenland Museum, it’s a magical venue and the team there have been incredibly supportive of our work and of promoting the artists who have participated. We are already looking forward to next year… lets hope they are too!
Visitors to the event made comments such as: ‘Fantastic’, ‘Well worth a visit’, and ‘Warm and friendly atmosphere. Delightful entertainment and beautifully displayed artwork.’ Which made us pretty happy!
Rene will be exhibiting with us at Octavia View in 2012.
3 Responses to “And the 2011 ‘Best in Show’ Award goes to…”
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- And the Young Artist’s Best in Show Award goes to…
- Karen Radenkova receives Best in Show Award for Rhea
- Fenland Scoops National Literary Award!
- Young Curators Forum up for a YOPEY Award!
- Summer Exhibition ‘Best in Show’ Winner Announced!
- Atelier East Shortlisted for National Award!
- And the Fenland Photographer of the Year Award goes to…
- Call for Artists - 6th Annual Atelier East Summer Exhibition
- CALL FOR ARTISTS - 7th Annual Summer Exhibition
- Artist’s Networking Event - Wisbech - 22 Sept 2011