Call for Artists - Exhibit with Atelier East in 2012
We are looking for artists who would like to show off their best artwork in 2012 at Octavia View in Wisbech. The exhibitions run for one month and group applications are welcome as well as solo ones.
Many successful exhibitions have been curated by Atelier East, showing a wide variety of artists including award winning Louise Stebbing, Suzanne Woolcott and Neville Palmer.
Past exhibitor, Karen Radenkova says, “Atelier East was instrumental in encouraging me to exhibit my work for the first time in 2009. Although I was very nervous Karen and her team at Atelier East have been brilliant in offering support and guidance up to and throughout both my exhibitions, and in finding great venue to showcase my work. Since holding the exhibitions I am slowly, but surely, building up a wider audience and it has really given me more confidence as an artist”.
Octavia View gets many visitors each month and artists are invited to have their own private viewing evening; a special evening for friends, family and the public to relax and enjoy their artwork. This is the best opportunity in Fenland to have your art shown to a wider audience!
Its wasy to apply, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and get an application form then send it back with examples of your artwork. Spaces are limited.
Leave a Reply
This entry was posted in:
- CALL FOR ARTISTS - 7th Annual Summer Exhibition
- Call for Artists - Arts and Flowers Exhibition - Deadline 6 May
- Call for Artists - 6th Annual Atelier East Summer Exhibition
- Neville Palmer - Recent Digital Prints : 02 Sept - 06 Oct 2011
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition 1-31 July 2009
- Call for Young Artists - Exhibition Opportunity!
- Atelier East Summer Exhibition - 12 Aug - 24 Sept 2011
- Call for Entries - Summer Exhibition 2010
- Penny Carkeek - Landscapes - Stitch Paintings - 07 May - 02 June
- Call for Artists - Winter Wonderland Exhibition